Thursday, August 6, 2009

I won!!!

I found Melany's blog on the recent Royal Blog Tour. She set a personal challenge to post everyday for a week. If we posted a comment 5 of the 7 days, we would be entered in a drawing - my name was pulled and this is what I won - I am so excited!!!! I needed a pick-me-up today!!

Rock Star Simply Sent Kit and the Congratulations stamp set

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
I wanted to show how I used a previous card layout to plan the card I created for my daughter. With just a few changes to a layout it can be a different card.

I started with this card on the left and by changing the color combo, matchbox die cut shape and DSP, I came up with the card on the right. Creating a card layout can be challenging but if you can start with a card you've seen or made previously, it can help get your "mojo" going!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Congrats, Kate, that is awesome!

Susan Timmerman said...

WOW....congrats!!!!