Thursday, May 14, 2009

Welcome!!


Welcome to the May 15th & 16th

Blog Tour
Stop # 11 on Tour #6


You might be hoping on the tour here, or you might have come from my friend Dacia's blog. Didn't you just love her Cheep Talk Samples?? We're so glad you've joined us today!!

As you may already know, each blog will show case a beautiful project using items from Stampin' Up!'s Spring-Summer 2009 Idea Book & Catalog.

Don’t forget to bookmark your favorite blogs as the links that make up this tour will disappear at 11:59PM on May 16th.

If this is your first visit to my blog, WELCOME! If you see anything that you want more information about, PLEASE ask me!! I love to share what I know!

I encourage you to bookmark my blog, and come back often. Now, on with the SAMPLES! I will list the materials used for each card. If you want further information, directions or measurements, leave a comment and let me know - Come back on Monday where I'll have the directions available for both cards!

My featured stamp set today is SIMPLE FRIENDSHIP.


This card uses Chocolate Chip, So Saffron and Whisper White Cardstock; Versamark, So Saffron and Chocolate Chip Craft inks; Clear Embossing Powder and the Matchbox Die (Big Shot) and a circle punch.


My second card uses Rose Red, Certainly Celery and So Saffron Cardstock; Chocolate Chip and Riding Hood Red Classic Ink; Flat Pearls from the Pretties Kit, Chocolate Grosgrain Ribbon and the Eyelet Border Punch

Please leave me a comment telling me which one was your favorite and why! I'm always interested in what other people think!

It is my pleasure to direct you to your next stop and introduce Lucia Kaiser. Lucia's blog features the A KIND FRIEND stamp set from Stampin’ Up!

Click on the "Next Blog" icon below to start your excursion and travel to Lucia's blog. This icon will be used throughout the tour to help you find your way to the next blog. Enjoy the tour!

18 comments:

Sandi MacIver said...

I love all the projects by my favorite is the folding card, I think because the colors you chose are so warm, it is just beautiful.

TABray said...

Both of your cards are great! I guess I like the second one best. Love the red!

Teri C said...

My fave is the tri fold card with the butterflies. Good job on that!

Jenna Cotton said...

I love the second one, its just such a wowza! I have never done any crazy cool folding like that!! I need to know how to do that, It is awesome!

Sherrill Graff owner said...

Hello Kate, How have you been? I am so glad to stop by your blog today and check out your cool stuff. Thanks for all the inspiration today, this is a great tour. Sherrill Graff istmpnv@aol.com

Selene Kempton said...

Great fancy folds! I really love your work and will bookmark you for sure!

Marti said...

The attention to detail here makes these cards look so good. I will be back to see more of your fine work!

Roxie Nitti said...

Marvelous trifold card. Love the use of the stamp set.

Debbie said...

What a great tour. I love the use of the eyelet border punch on your trifold card. Thanks for sharing.

Going with the Flow By Renee said...

I love what you have done with this stamp set! Great Job! Renee

Jans Stamping Jems said...

These are great. I like both of them but the second one just fascinates me. Please share more details. Great job.

Lorita said...

Kate,
Your cards are great. I love the 2nd one. I have got to try that. I have seen samples of it before, but I really like yours.
Thanks for sharing,
Lorita

Anonymous said...

Kate-

Both cards are beautiful, but Red is my favorite color and I love the Eyelet Borders!

stampinsueco said...

I like both cards, but I like the second one best because of the folds. I'd love to have further information, directions or measurements, for both cards.

Barbara said...

BOTH cards are fabulous...do I really have to choose?!!

Margaret Raburn said...

Both your cards are lovely! TFS!

Karen said...

Both cards were pretty, but I am puzzled by the second one. I have to have more details on how to get that really nifty look with the fold and the eyelet punch. Thanks!

Kelly said...

I know, I didn't make it through all the tours until today. Good thing I bookmarked everyone or I may have missed your great cards. Thanks so much for sharing!