A quick card to Share!!

I have been working on a card for my "Miss" Swap hosted by Jeanna Bohanon and decided to share one of the designs that didn't make the cut.
I used the following products to make my 3 x 6" card:
Stamps: Cheep talk
Cardstock: Old Olive (6" square), Whisper White (2 x 2.75") and Summer Sun (2.75 x 4")
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive
Other: Textures Plate (Summer Sun CS), Kiwi Kiss Ribbon, Brad from Pretties Kit, Flower, Oval and Oval Scallop Punches.
I'm off to see my son's Championship game for his Lacrosse team! Have a great evening!



5 comments:
Wonderful work! I love that stamp set!
I just got this set yesterday. Gotta go play with it. Thanks for the idea!
I really like this card. I'm trying to figure out why it didn't make the cut!
So cute!!! I love this set!! I wanted to do this swap too, but it was full when I signed up for the Trendy Trees! I can't wait to see what did make the cut!! Please tell me you'll be sharing!!
How cute! I can only imagine how cute the ones that DID make the cut are if this one didn't make the cut!
Post a Comment