Yeah Tigers!!!!

Stony Point's Lacrosse team won their Semi-Final match last night and are advancing to the Finals on Wednesday!!!! Congratulations Tigers!!
It's Totally Tuesday - so let's get the good times rollin'
SPOTLIGHT TECHNIQUE
1) Stamp the main image on a piece of cardstock. (I stamped mine on a piece of Whisper White using Kiwi Kiss Classic Ink.)
2) Stamp the image again in another color on a smaller piece of cardstock. (I used Pacific Point Cardstock)
3) Punch out the part of the image that will be "highlighted" (I used the 1 1/4 inch circle punch)
4) Punch a circle out of cardstock using the same color the main image was stamped (I used the 1 3/8 inch circle punch and Kiwi Kiss)
5) Adhere the "highlighted" image to the circle you punched and then adhere onto your main image - remember to align with your main image
let me know how it works for you. i'd love to see what you come up with!!
2) Stamp the image again in another color on a smaller piece of cardstock. (I used Pacific Point Cardstock)
3) Punch out the part of the image that will be "highlighted" (I used the 1 1/4 inch circle punch)
4) Punch a circle out of cardstock using the same color the main image was stamped (I used the 1 3/8 inch circle punch and Kiwi Kiss)
5) Adhere the "highlighted" image to the circle you punched and then adhere onto your main image - remember to align with your main image
let me know how it works for you. i'd love to see what you come up with!!




3 comments:
Ok, I have this stamp set (never used) and I am really loving this technique. I'm definitely going to have to CASE this one.
Gorgeous technique! Beautiful card!!
Kate - What a great reminder. I haven't used to spotlight technique in a long time. I just know that it will go with so many stamp sets that I've gotten since I last used that technique. Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment